Certified organic natural water based personal lubricant - 50ml
Natural Water-Based Lubricant - 50ml
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
YES WB ingredients
Aqua (Water) Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax) seed extract*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust bean gum)*, Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate.
*Organically grown ingredients
"All YES products are certified organic. We researched, investigated and tested many potential ingredients during the development of YES products and we believe that our resulting formulations are unrivaled in terms of purity, performance and benefits. YES is truly a no compromise range."
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.