Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel (5%)
Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage.
Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. This delicious purée of yam and pumpkin leaves skin looking firm and radiant.
Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
Winner of Favorite Facial Peel, Sarah Afshar's Best in Beauty, Beauty Examiner, 2015
Winner of Professional Whitening Product, Sister's Beauty Pro Awards, Hong Kong, 2009
- Yam: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the appearance of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Purée: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the appearance of aging
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willow Bark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
Apply a thin layer of product over clean and dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow to remain on the skin for 10–15 minutes. Gently massage with fingertips to loosen dead skin cells.
In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove product quickly and immediately using a towel soaked in cool water or tea. Follow with cotton pads soaked in the Soothing Chamomile Tonique to deactivate the product. Rinse again with towels soaked in cool water.
For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in–spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of Mineral (Sun) Defense 30 to finish is highly recommended with peeling products. Not recommended for use on active acne areas of the skin.
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.