Quick moisturising relief from dry, irritated, itchy skin so you skin looks beautiful, smooth, soft and supple again.
It is a natural, soothing cream with active herbal extracts and does not contain irritating chemicals that aggravate sensitive skin.
Starflower Cream contains Borage seed oil, naturally high in GLA, an important Omega-6 fatty acid needed for healthy skin cell walls. Without GLA, your skin cells can't keep enough moisture in - resulting in dry, itchy skin. Borage oil penetrates the skin, delivering GLA benefits directly to your skin cells, helping your skin to stay moisturised and healthy.
What it does
- Moisturises and soothes dry, itchy skin
- Cools and calms hot, reddened, irritated skin
- Used as an extremely gentle, non-irritating moisturiser by people with sensitive skin (such as those prone to eczema and dermatitis)
- Popular with hairdressers, mechanics, nurses and other people exposed to drying, irritating chemicals in their work or constant hand washing
- High in natural gamma-linoleic fatty acid (GLA) needed for healthy skin
Starflower Cream was formulated by Napiers' herbalists for patients in our skin clinics because we found there was a need for a very gentle, soothing herbal emollient cream to moisturise sensitised skin. It contains:
- Starflower Borago officinalis seed oil
- Chamomile Matricaria recutita extract and oil
- Chickweed Stellaria media extract
- Sweet almond Amygdalus dulcis oil
For people with dry itchy skin, such as those with dry skin that is prone to eczema or dermatitis.
Apply as often as required to dry areas.
Advice on skin health. - click through to articles by Dee on Acne and Eczema in children
Aqua, prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil, glycerine (vegetable glycerin), polysorbate 40, sorbitan palmitate, chamomilla matricaria (German Chamomile) flower extract, stellaria media (Chickweed) herb extract, anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) flower essential oil, triethanolamine, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, limonene. (Limonene is a naturally occurring fragrance compound found in essential oils.