Redcurrent Exfoliating Cleanser
A delicious smelling cleanser that will energise your skin’s look and feel and is packed full of protective antioxidants. Infused with Eminence's exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex that hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity. Tea tree oil helps prevent breakouts and finely ground olive seed gently exfoliates for revitalised and fresher looking skin.
How to Use: Put 5p size amount of cleanser into palm of hand and add a few drops of water. Mix between palms and massage into skin, ideally for 2 minutes. Remove with clean, damp cloth or rinse thoroughly.
- The skin is perfectly cleansed and gently exfoliated
- Pore size is minimised
- The skin is purified and detoxified
- The complexion is revitalised, smooth and bright
- Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex: protective complex high in antioxidants from red currant, elderflower and magnolia bark; protects skin against the abuse of elements, hydrates, invigorates and promotes the look of elasticity
- Redcurrant: good source of Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of signs of ageing, antioxidant
- Elderflower: high in antioxidant capacity
- Magnolia Bark: soothes and calms skin
- Olive Seed: gentle manual exfoliant
- Biocomplex™: a booster of antioxidants, Vitamins A, Ester C, E, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid; to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Tea Tree Oil: antiseptic and controls oil
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.