Neroli Age Corrective Hydrating Mist
A collagen boosting toner with Natural Retinol Alternative and Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells for all skin types, especially mature
A collagen boosting toner with Natural Retinol Alternative and Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells for all skin types, especially mature. Your skin will feel smoother and appear tighter with the energizing boost of fragrant neroli oil. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, animal by-products, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
Retail Size: 4.2 oz / 125 ml
Winner of Best Anti-Aging Range, Natural Health International Beauty Awards, 2019
Winner of Best Anti-Aging Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
- Neroli Oil: regenerating, refreshing and hydrating; fragrant antiseptic and skin softener
- Coconut Milk: moisturizing and nourishing; softens the skin’s appearance
- Coconut Water: moisture and pH balancing, toning; infuses the skin with strengthening electrolytes, Vitamin C, calcium, potassium, phosphorus
- Natural Retinol Alternative Complex: immediate lifting and tightening agent containing chicory root oligosaccharides and tara tree; collagen boosting, firming and smoothing
- PhytoCellTec™ Swiss Green Apple Stem Cells: rejuvenating plant stem cell concentrate; maintains the look of skin’s elasticity and regeneration by strengthening cells and delays the visible signs of aging
Spray directly on to face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on. May also be applied with cotton pads.
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.