Natural Shampoo & Body Wash
A natural Shampoo & Body Wash featuring a special blend of biodynamic herbal tinctures - nettle, calendula, chamomile and chickweed.
- Mild, unperfumed, soap and SLS-free cleanser for hair and body.
- A two-in-one product that’s non-irritating natural hair care shampoo and a body wash for sensitive skin.
- Care for hair, scalp and body without aggravating dry skin conditions.
- It's suitable for all ages (from 6 weeks), skin types and anywhere on the body.
This Natural Shampoo & Body Wash doesn’t contain any of the irritating synthetic nasties those with allergy-prone skin might want to avoid.
Recommendations for use
- You can use it in the shower as a soap-free hand or face wash.
- As a super-mild body and hair wash for little ones with sensitive skin.
- The Lemongrass essential oil is a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal essential oil, making it great to clean between toes, crotches and other body crevices.
- Whether you're using it as a body wash or a shampoo, you only need a small amount! Because it’s made with high quality natural ingredients, without any cheap fillers to bulk it out, a little goes a very long way.
Made from sustainable, natural and raw ingredients which respect the Earth as much as they care for your hair. Which also means that our two-in-one shampoo is at least 99.9% natural!
- Has a special blend of biodynamic herbal tinctures - nettle, calendula, chamomile and chickweed.
- Uses natural herbal extracts and essential oils as preservatives - honeysuckle, sweet basil, clove and lemongrass - which give it a sweet, fresh, citrus scent.
- Based on gentle, plant-based cleansers that are biodegradable, non-ionic surfactants derived from sugar, corn, soy, castor oil and coconut. These gently lift dirt and grease from the hair without stripping the natural oils from the skin or irritating the scalp, avoiding the flakiness and dryness associated with synthetic detergents.
Free from soap, SLS, perfumes and parabens, Natural Shampoo & Body Wash is suitable for those prone to allergies, eczema, scalp psoriasis, dermatitis and other itchy or flaky skin conditions.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
You only need a small amount!
Because Balmonds Natural Shampoo & Body Wash is a genuinely natural product which hasn’t had synthetic ingredients added for cosmetic reasons, expect it to produce less foam when massaged into the hair or lathered on the skin; it will have just as effective a cleansing effect, without build-up of product or toxins. It may take a couple of weeks of use to get into the swing of using a natural SLS-free shampoo, so give it time! And remember: a little goes a long way.
- Thoroughly wet your hair with warm (not hot) water before applying Natural Shampoo & Body Wash, so that it can be well distributed over your hair.
- Use your usual amount of shampoo or less: although our Natural Shampoo & Body Wash doesn’t lather as much as conventional shampoo, it is still effectively cleansing and clarifying your hair. Experiment with what amount works best for you.
- Apply more water, instead of more product. Key point here! If you’re struggling to get as much lather as you expected when washing your hair, apply more water instead of more product.
- Massage the shampoo thoroughly into the scalp and hair.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat. Without so much foaming action, it can take a bit more work to remove the dirt and oil from your hair. The second shampooing really lifts it out and cleans your hair but also allows the botanical nutrients to get to work effectively on your scalp.
- Rinse your hair really thoroughly.
Keep cool. For external use only.
- Aqua (water)
- Decyl Glucoside*
- Heyptyl Glucoside*
- Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein*
- Oryza Sativa Extract (rice bran)
- Cellulose Gum
- Sesamum Indicum (sesame) seed oil
- Cymbopogon Citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract***
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
- Citric Acid (nature-identical)
- Lonicera Caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Ocimum Basilicum Extract (sweet basil) extract
- Eugenia Caryophyllus (clove) bud oil
- Lonicera Japonica (Japanese honeysuckle) flower extract
- Alcohol (from tictures)
- Citral, Eugenol (from essential oils)
*gentle, biodegradable, plant-based non-ionic surfactants derived from sugar, corn, soy, castor oil or coconut
Handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
This product does not contain nuts, gluten, lanolin or palm oil.
Balmonds hair & scalp range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.