Are your leisure activities curtailed by flies, midges, mosquitos and general insects? Concerned about the damage of Deet based creams on your clothes? Wanting help to keep away annoying insects such as bluebottles, flies and wasps. You need Napiers Bugbuster Cream!
- Effective against midges, sand flies, mosquitoes & horse flies
- Soothing and cooling on sunburned skin
- Smells great and no DEET!
- Essential for holiday makers.
- Bugbuster has been used in Scotland and as far away as Spain, South America, West Africa and Thailand.
- Great for hikers, fishermen, golfers and anyone out in the great outdoors!
- Suitable for children and sensitive skin
- Unlike many chemical insect repellents, bugbuster will not dissolve your clothes or wetsuit!
- Formula certified by the Soil Association
Bugbuster is proven to repel a wide range of insects and ticks; doesn't cause skin irritation; doesn't dissolve plastics and fabrics; a pleasant and slight odour; non oily and safe for young children.
• Citronella Cympopogon narduus essential oil
• Lavender Lavendula angustifolia essential oil
• Eucalyptus Eucalyptus globulus essential oil
• Peppermint Mentha piperita essential oil
• Aloe vera Aloe barbadensis gel
• Chickweed Stellaria media flower extract
Suitable for all skin types including children. This is a very gentle cream and also non-greasy.
Apply before you go into an area where there are likely to be insects and reapply as often as required. Make sure you cover every little bit of exposed skin. Reapply after swimming or sweating.
Bugbuster contains plant essential oils to repel insects naturally. Plants don't like insects any more than we do! Our essential oil blend has been tested against the renowned Scottish midge, as well as more exotic mosquitoes and gnats! We also find it is disliked by non-biting but annoying insects such as bluebottles, flies and wasps, helping to keep them away - a true bug buster. As summer skins are often sunburned too, it also contains soothing Chickweed oil and cooling Aloe Vera - an added bonus from our lovely, thoughtful herbalists who formulated this cream.
Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, behenyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, glyceryl stearate SE, glyceryl stearate, benzyl alcohol, cymbopogon nardus (Citronella) oil*, aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf extract*, stellaria media (Chickweed) extract*, lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil*, mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) leaf oil*, sclerotium gum, lecithin, glycine soja (Soybean) sterols*, dehydroacetic acid, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, geraniol†, citronellol†, limonene†, linalool†, citral†, eugenol†, farnesol†.
*Organically grown ingredients. †These compounds occur naturally in essential oils. To some people with allergies they may potentially be allergens.