Napiers amazing Infant Starflower Cream is now packaged in a convenient 100ml tube.
The ultimate emollient to soothe dry, itchy baby skin with natural ingredients which calm and protect delicate skin.
Baby Napiers Sensitive Dry Skin Starflower Cream is widely used in our Napiers' Mother and Baby Clinics. Formulated by Napiers' herbalists for babies with dry, sensitive, irritated skin who need a gentle, calming, natural herbal moisturiser, free from potentially irritating chemicals and made with the best nature has to offer.
We found there was a great demand for a very gentle, non-irritant cream that would help to calm and soothe sore, uncomfortable skin quickly. It is soothing and easily absorbed. Rich and buttery but not oily, and very moisturising.
What it does
- Moisturises and soothes dry, itchy skin
- Cools and calms for hot, dry, irritated skin
- Used as a non-irritating moisturiser for infants and adults alike who suffer with sensitive, dry skin
- (such as those prone to eczema and dermatitis)
- Extremely gentle and is suitable for newborns
- Does not contain irritating fragrance nor essential oils
Baby Napiers Starflower Cream contains Borage (Starflower) seed oil, the highest plant source of natural gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) as well as other vital fatty acids. Pressed Borage seed oil is combined with soothing German Chamomile flowers and cooling Chickweed herb infused in a pure Sweet Almond oil base.
- Starflower Borago officinalis
- German Chamomile Matricaria recutita
- Chickweed Stellaria media
- Roman Chamomile Anthemis nobilis
Apply two to three times daily, or as often as required to dry sensitive baby skin, paying special attention to folds and creases around the elbows, knees, neck and bottom.
Aqua (water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, borago officinalis (Starflower) seed oil, glycerin (vegetable origin), polysorbate 40, sorbitan palmitate, matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) flower extract, stellaria media (Chickweed) extract, citric acid, phenoxy- ethanol, triethanolamine, methylisothiazolinone.