Intensive Lip Balm
This Intensive Lip Balm is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, making it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
- A deeply hydrating, 100% natural balm for lips and other bits!
- An unfragranced yet rich emollient.
- Keep lips in soft, smooth and supple condition.
- Protect them from windchill or environmental allergens
- Feed lips with regenerative nutrients from natural ingredients.
- Suitable for all ages and skin types, including babies from 6 weeks.
Balmonds Intensive Lip Balm is totally free from parabens, preservatives, petrochemicals or perfumes, making it perfect for dry skin and is also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
Recommendations for use
- Moisturise dry lips and condition rough skin anywhere.
- Soothe itchy patches and protect delicate skin.
- Soften cuticles, smooth eyebrows and nourish under your eyes.
- It can also be used as a smoothing primer under lipstick or as a useful salve for dry skin around noses, eyes or other areas.
Keep it in your pocket to come to the rescue of dry skin in cold or windy weather or to combat the drying effects of centrally-heated and air-conditioned environments.
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible.
- Pure, minimally-processed local beeswax which makes a fantastic waterproof barrier to protect damaged skin and lock in moisture.
- Biodynamic herbal tinctures of calendula, nettle, chickweed and chamomile herbs which have been used in traditional herbal medicine for centuries for their antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties.
We recommend customers patch test on an unaffected area close to the affected area before use (leave for 24 hours) as some people may be allergic even to the very gentle ingredients we use in this product.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in this product.
Twist the dial at the bottom of the tube and apply directly to your lips. Re-apply as often as needed to keep them smooth, soft and moisturised.
The balm can also be applied to other dry areas on the face or body; use your fingers to apply a small amount of balm to your nose, cheeks, and other areas that could use moisturising, especially in cold or windy weather.
Be careful not to use on your lips in very bright, very hot sunshine as this all-natural product does not have an SPF and there might be a risk of burning due to the high oil content. In those circumstances, it’s best to apply the salve in the evening and leave to work overnight.
Keep cool. For external use only.
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cera Alba (beeswax)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil *
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Aqua and alcohol (from tinctures)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
Balmonds products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
This product does not contain nuts, soya, coconut, gluten, lanolin, palm oil or essential oils.
Balmonds Skin Salvation Range is entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.