Firm Skin Acai Cleanser
Antioxidant-rich acai berries are perfect for revitalizing mature skin
Antioxidant-rich acai berries are perfect for revitalizing mature skin. This cream cleanser also blends hyaluronic acid and seabuckthorn oil to restore the appearance of elasticity to the skin and present a more youthful look. Cruelty-free and formulated without parabens, sodium lauryl sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, animal by-products, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan.
Retail Size: 8.4 oz / 250 ml
- Acai Berry Juice: antioxidant; phytonutrient and rich in vitamin content; nourishes and moisturizes to improve skin tone
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smooths and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Blueberry Juice: nutrient, antioxidant
- Raspberry Juice: antioxidant; source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids
- Seabuckthorn Berry: vitamin and nutrient-rich; protects skin's moisture barrier and fights the look of wrinkles
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
Mix (dilute) a small amount of the product (pea size) with water in hands, apply and massage into skin with fingertips in a circular motion covering the face and neck for 1–3 minutes. Completely remove with a damp face cloth and then finish with an application of toner.
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.