Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum
Fast-absorbing, advanced serum for all skin type
Fast-absorbing, advanced serum for all skin types. This potent dose of non-irritating Vitamin C is stabilized by botanically-derived ferulic acid to deliver optimal antioxidant benefits and improve the appearance of skin.
Retail Size: 1 oz / 30 ml
Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards 2016, Dermascope 2016
Winner of the Serum Category, Natural Beauty Awards, Nature & Health, 2016
- Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin. It is only at this point that it turns into Vitamin C, allowing the full benefits to be experienced.
- Vitamin E: Sourced from avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve the appearance of skin health.
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: Powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. Stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency.
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): High antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon & Grapefruit): Tones and refreshes the skin. Additional naturally occurring Vitamin C content helps protect against the visible signs of aging. Astringent properties help to balance oil production.
- Avocado: Antioxidant that is moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): Deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply a thin layer of serum to cleansed skin. Excellent for use after stimulating treatments, between treatments or as a finishing product. Leave on. Follow with a moisturizer.
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.