Bright Skin Moisturiser SPF30
Protect your skin while brightening with stone crop, bearberry, GigaWhite™ and a Natural Hydroquinone Alternative
Protect your skin while brightening with stone crop, bearberry, GigaWhite™ and a Natural Hydroquinone Alternative. Lighten the appearance of dark spots while protecting against future damage with the built-in broad spectrum SPF.
Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
Honorable Mention of ASCP Readers' Choice Awards: Favorite Hyperpigmentation Line, ASCP Skin Deep, 2019
Winner of Best Hyperpigmentation Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
- Bearberry Extract: antioxidant; lightens the appearance of dark spots
- GigaWhite™: antioxidant; a powerful blend to restore luminosity to the skin
- Licorice Root: antioxidant: soothing
- Natural Hydroquinone Alternative: a natural brightening agent made with African potato and Tara Tree for a smooth, radiant complexion
- Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
- Zinc Oxide: provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate): a clear liquid compound that absorbs UVB light
Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on email@example.com and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.