Glucose used as energy - ChromoPrecise channels glucose out of the bloodstream and into cells.
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Gluco Control:
- Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
- Promote healthy circulating levels of glucose in the bloodstream
- Ensure more efficient use of available glucose in foods
- Avoid energy highs and lows
- Reduce cravings for sugary foods and carbohydrates
- Prolong time between hunger pangs
- Prevent fatigue and loss of concentration
- Customers with impaired renal function or diabetes (insulin dosage may need to be adjusted) should take caution when taking blood sugar control supplements.
- Chromium may decrease the absorption of Levothyroxine. Levothyroxine medication should be taken 30 minutes before or 3-4 hours after Bio-Gluco Control.
- Do not take if you have an allergy to yeast.
- Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature
- Best before date printed on the bottom of the box.
1 Capsule daily for children aged 5 and over.
2 Capsules daily for adults.
Take before food or as directed by a healthcare professional
Do not exceed the recommended amount
Chromium enriched yeast (ChromoPrecise)
Capsule shell: Vegetable
Delphinol (Maqui Berry Extract)
Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose
Firming agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
UK Shipping and Delivery
Once we have received your order it will be dispatched within three working days. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on Saturdays or Sundays.
Most orders will arrive within 5 working days.
You order will be sent using Royal Mail Signed For First Class post.
Tracking your parcel
If you need to track your order then email our mailorder department on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with your tracking number. Enter this into the Royal Mail™ online Track and Trace service in order to view your order's delivery status.
What to do if your parcel hasn't arrived?
Because Royal Mail™ does not consider a parcel lost until 15 days have passed, please allow up to 15 days for delivery before you contact us about a missing or lost parcel. Parcels will not be re-sent until after this time period has passed.
If you require a next day delivery, please place your order by 12 noon (Monday to Fridays) for dispatch the same day. If your order is placed after 12 noon or at weekends then it will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding public and bank holidays). Postal charge will be dependent on weight and we will confirm the price with you.
The delivery must be signed for on receipt of your parcel.
All orders dispatched to destinations outside the UK are sent by Airmail. Airmail Delivery takes around 5 working days but it can take up to 6 weeks. Due to the nature of International delivery we cannot be held responsible for any damage incurred to your parcel in transit. This includes parcels that may become misplaced en route. Please be aware that parcels may also be delayed for Customs checks.